Terms & Conditions by iNSIDE EUROPE, LLC referred to as Inside Europe below.
Inside Europe reserves the right to make changes to the itinerary if required due to unforeseen circumstances and to improve the experience. On certain dates, especially holidays, some attractions or activities may be closed. Inside Europe reserves the right to substitute attractions or activities of equal or higher value. Such changes are not grounds for withdrawal or refunds. All changes will be communicated either to the individual traveler or to the tour director (person in charge of the tour in the country of purchase) as well as while on tour via our staff or the online itinerary tool. Inside Europe may cancel a program due to insufficient enrollment, unforeseen operational difficulties, lack of projected availability or any other reasons. If a trip is canceled by Inside Europe, a full refund will be made within 90 days. This is Inside Europe’s sole liability.
The selection of the tour package is binding. A change request needs to be submitted in writing and is subject to a $300 processing fee and any additional costs incurred.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Should you have to cancel for any reason, this is the Inside Europe, LCC refund, and cancellation policy: The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. If you withdraw your participation within 7 days from the deposit, Inside Europe will offer a courtesy refund minus a $250 processing fee. If you withdraw 45 days prior to departure or at the final payment date, whichever comes first, the full tour cost is due and non-refundable. If you withdraw 60 days prior to departure 75% of the full tour cost is non-refundable. If you withdraw 90 days prior to departure 50% of the full tour cost is non-refundable. If you withdraw 120 days prior to departure, 25% of the full tour cost is non-refundable.
Inside Europe only process cancellations upon receipt of a dated and signed cancellation letter. Any refund that you are owed will be sent within 45 days of receipt of your cancellation letter. There is no provision for refunds for meals, accommodations or transportation, including flight costs or activities missed by participants, for reasons of absence once the program has started. Minor alterations in programs will not result in refunds. If a participant elects to obtain an applicable refund, that refund shall be iNSIDE EUROPE’s sole responsibility to participants and parents/legal guardians.
All cancellations must be personally signed, dated and submitted in writing via an actual letter, not an email, not a fax, to iNSIDE EUROPE 1012 Market Street, Suite 301-1, Fort Mill, SC 29708. The postmarked date is considered the cancellation date. We encourage you to also submit a copy/photo of the cancellation letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inside Europe clearly communicates start and end dates of each tour and the respective destinations. Air-Land packages are operated with confirmed airspace. We reserve the right to reassign tours to another departure date in the unlikely event that the confirmed airline or airlines change the scheduling. Land-Only travelers are advised to book their airfare to the start destination and from the final destination via a preferred travel agent partner to ensure seamless communication. Inside Europe cannot be held responsible if a traveler misses a portion of the tour due to travel delays.
Air-Land Package Departure Information
Each group’s gateway city is clearly stated. Inside Europe reserves the right to suggest an alternative gateway if a significantly lower fare is available from a nearby airport. It is each group’s and/or individual participant’s responsibility to be at the airport in plenty of time for check-in and security procedures. We strongly recommend arriving no later than three hours prior to an international flight and two hours prior to a domestic flight. Inside Europe advises each traveler to check-in individually and make sure their luggage is labeled clearly with the passenger’s name, first hotel information and the contact number you will be using while traveling.
Air Transportation Partners
Inside Europe only works with fully insured, licensed and bonded transportation companies as recommended by IATAN. Inside Europe provides air transportation in partnership with IATA authorized ticketing agent, Nonstop Travel.
Inside Europe utilizes regularly scheduled flights. Equipment, routing, and itinerary for particular flights may be modified by the direct air carrier or by Inside Europe. Single plane service is not guaranteed; alternative aircraft of any carrier may be substituted at any time, and aircraft may make additional stops. Such changes will not create a right to cancellation or refund. Inside Europe is not responsible for flight delays, missed connecting flights, long layovers or any expenses related to such delays.
Tickets and Final Details
The specific flight itinerary will be made available at least 90 days prior to departure, and specific hotel assignments will be available at least 30 days before departure. E-tickets will be sent once full payment from all participants has been received. Please note that Inside Europe only sends e-tickets and travel documents directly to the group director for student travelers. If an Air-Land traveler changes to the Land-Only package prior to ticketing, a $300 change fee applies and vice versa, however, if a Land-Only traveler changes to Air-Land, additional fees may apply. No changes will be made without complete change fee payment(s).
Due to airline and bus restrictions the limit is one checked bag with weight limits varying by airline per person and one small carry-on item (preferably a backpack, no wheeled carry-on luggage is permitted). Some airlines impose a fee for checked luggage which is not included in the tour cost. Luggage travels at the risk of the participant, and Inside Europe is not responsible for any delay of, loss or damage to it or its contents. Airlines are strictly adhering to their policy of one carry-on bag. Please check with the air carrier directly for their specific baggage liability limitation. Airlines are not responsible for any act or event during the time the participants are not on board their planes or conveyances. The participant’s contract in use by the airline, when issued, shall constitute the sole contract between the airline and the participant. Any and/or all transportation companies mentioned herein shall have or incur no responsibility for liability to any traveler aside from their liability as common carriers.
Tour Hosts in Europe
All Inside Europe groups are accompanied by an Inside Europe Tour Host unless otherwise stated. Our Tour Hosts do not normally accompany groups on homestay/language course extensions and optional excursions. Multi-day extensions to another destination can be requested to include the service of an Inside Europe Host or alternatively a local host.
Group Size & Tour Pricing
Inside Europe’s per person tour pricing is based on the estimated number of participants communicated. Pricing varies by the number of participants. Pricing also varies on the current bank exchange rate. Again, pricing is based on a minimum of participants. Inside Europe reserves the right to offer smaller than expected groups an alternate itinerary which goes to the same general area or pay a small group surcharge. Inside Europe reserves the right to charge a small group surcharge in the event the original projected participant numbers upon which the tour’s costing was based are not attained.
Inside Europe's Air-Land packages begin with the takeoff of the included flight(s) and end upon completion of the return flight(s) to the United States or Canada.
Inside Europe's Land-Only packages begin at the first hotel unless otherwise stated and conclude with breakfast at the final hotel. No airport transfers are included for Land-Only travelers unless otherwise stated.
Inside Europe, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees or the group director, host school or schools, including any person or entity employed or utilized by Inside Europe or host schools in any foreign country cannot be responsible for any injury, loss, damage, accident, delay or expense resulting from events beyond its control, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, terrorism, strikes, incidents of politically-motivated violence, sickness or quarantine, government restrictions or regulations, and, in the absence of its own gross negligence, arising from the use of any vehicle or from Inside Europe's selection of, or from any act or omission by, any host family, bus or car rental agency, airline, ferry/ship, railroad, taxi or tour bus service, hotel, restaurant, school, university, or other firm, agency, company or individual. Please note that the descriptions on the website or promotional brochures are sample program descriptions only, please refer to your group’s itinerary given to you by your tour director. Your actual itinerary may vary slightly from the original description. The final itinerary, to be received shortly before departure, constitutes the program which will be provided by Inside Europe. No warranties, terms or conditions apply to any program unless expressly stated in the brochure or expressly stated in writing and signed by Inside Europe.
Traveling abroad with Inside Europe does require the ability to walk distances, navigate stairs and transport luggage. Tour participants should anticipate encountering natural and architectural barriers outside the United States or Canada which Inside Europe cannot and does not control. Special meals other than a vegetarian or gluten-free option and/or medical supervision cannot be provided. Inside Europe cannot assume responsibility for special dietary needs other than communicating them to the providers in charge.
Porterage is generally not included in our tours (unless stated otherwise in the inclusions) but is available on-spot and for a surcharge in most hotels. Inside Europe offers and provides services on a fair and non-discriminatory basis, without consideration of any factor or characteristic prohibited by law and with equal opportunity for all applicants and participants. Inside Europe complies with all laws prohibiting discrimination.
1. I, the undersigned, whose name and signature appears on the registration form supplied alongside with this form (and my parent or guardian if I am a minor), am a registrant for a trip with Inside Europe, LLC and hereby acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Inside Europe Terms and Conditions and the tour itinerary for myself, my group, as well as those provisions contained in the Release below, and acknowledge that they form part of my agreement with Inside Europe including sections concerning responsibility, refunds and changes in dates, cities, hotels, and prices.
2. I will indemnify Inside Europe, LLC its affiliates, agents, directors, employees and hold them harmless for any financial liability or obligation which I personally incur, or injury or damage to the person or property of others which I cause or contribute to, while on tour with Inside Europe.
3. I understand the liabilities as outlined in the terms and conditions.
4. I understand that future Inside Europe, LLC advertising and publicity material may include statements made by participants or their photographs, and I consent to such use of my comments or photographic likenesses.
5. I understand that I am responsible for exercising caution and common sense at all times to avoid injuries. I understand that Inside Europe, LLC is requiring the purchase of a mandatory travel protection plan for my benefit while on an Inside Europe tour, as well as limited tour cancellation or interruption insurance if I fail to participate or am delayed in connection as a result of certain specified actions or events.
6. I hereby waive and release Inside Europe, LLC, its affiliates, agents, directors, officers, and employees, including any person or entity employed or utilized by Inside Europe, LLC or host schools in any foreign country, from all claims arising from any injury, loss, damage, accident, delay, or expense resulting from events beyond its control (as outlined in Terms & Conditions).
7. If my local municipality, school/college/university, the respective board, administration or similar group is officially sponsoring this trip, I will receive written notification of that fact from this sponsor, together with a statement of any responsibility for the trip assumed by that organization. In the absence of such a written notification, I understand that the trip is not officially sponsored or supported by my municipality or my school system. Therefore, my local school/college/university, the respective board, administration, officials, municipality and municipal officials have no liability or responsibility whatsoever with respect to the trips unless they expressly inform me otherwise in writing, and by going on an Inside Europe tour I expressly release and waive all claims of any type against any or all of the foregoing in any way related to, or arising out of, the tour.
8. I understand that Inside Europe, LLC reserves the right to make changes in the program and in program costs as described in the tour brochure and itinerary description without liability for a refund.
9. I understand that obtaining a passport and or visa (if applicable) is my responsibility. I understand that inability to obtain visas and other documents does not constitute grounds for withdrawal with a full refund; the standard refund policy will apply.
10. I acknowledge acceptance of the terms of the refund policy as outlined in the Inside Europe, LLC Terms and Conditions.
11. I agree that any dispute with Inside Europe will be submitted to binding arbitration, to be conducted substantially in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Unless Inside Europe agrees to a different location, the arbitration shall be conducted in York County, SC. I agree that if I do not substantially prevail in the arbitration, I will be responsible for Inside Europe's expenses, including lawyers’ fees participating in the arbitration. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final. I understand that by signing this agreement, I am giving up my right to have any claim against Inside Europe decided in court before a judge or jury.
12. This agreement will be effective when my application is accepted by Inside Europe and shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina. This agreement cannot be modified except in writing by Inside Europe.
© Copyright 2017/18 by Inside Europe LLC. All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced without prior written permission. Inside Europe®, the Inside Europe® logo and Essential Experiences®/ Essential Artistic Experiences®, are trademarks and/or service marks of Inside Europe®. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE: Inside Europe® believes all information to be accurate at the time of publication. However, we reserve the right to make corrections.