Choosing the right accommodation on vacation is key for a good night’s sleep. Especially in a busy, major tourist destination like Rome. Hotel H10 Roma Città stands out from the crowd: for comfort, safety, and convenience, plus delicious Italian and international food.
Close to the iconic Tiber River, H10 Roma Città is modern four star hotel within easy reach to the Vatican and the Eternal City’s main attractions. This hotel has been an Inside Europe favorite for many years and is part of one of our favorite European chains, H10.
Did you know that at Inside Europe, we personally inspect each and every hotel our travelers stay in?
Before you check-in, we check out the rooms, facilities, take a close look at all restaurants and especially breakfast, but also explore the neighborhood to share recommendation for restaurants, local shops and where to find the best Italian gelato nearby.
The bright, modern rooms and suites at H10 Rome Cittá offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and mini fridges, as well as city and garden views. Hair dryers are included in each room along with air conditioning that includes a thermostat. Upgraded quarters add Nespresso machines, iPod docks, pull-out sofas and city views. Suites offer whirlpool tubs and living rooms with smart TVs. Additionally, rooms at H10 Roma Citta also include a complimentary safe deposit box.
A la carte Restaurant – Save Room for Dessert
There’s lots to see and do in Rome, so start your day at the XXL breakfast buffet, that features both typical Italian items like cappuccino and cornetti, but also a selection of international hot and cold breakfast items like scrambled eggs and pancakes in the hotel’s beautiful restaurant. Restaurant Uno Zero Uno offers à-la-carte cuisine for lunch and evening meals, specializing in Italian as well as international dishes. In addition, the Lobby Bar serves coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and for anyone of legal drinking age, wine, beer and trendy cocktails. Light snacks are also offered.
Rooftop Pool & Beauty Center
Additional amenities for hotel guests at H10 Roma Citta include a gym, a sauna plus the Despacio Beauty Center. Here you can schedule a massage or have your hair styled without leaving the property. In the summer, guests enjoy the terrace area and rooftop pool.
All in all, H10 Roma Citta provides a wide range of services and amenities that will make your stay in Rome with Inside Europe Travel Experiences a pleasant one.
Inside Europe Traveler’s Guide to Hotel H10 Roma Città
Let’s summarize the amenities at H10 Roma Città
- Spacious and Modern Rooms: The hotel rooms are both stylish and comfortable. Whether you choose a standard room, a deluxe suite, or something in between, you can expect plush bedding, contemporary furnishings, and plenty of space for two, even three travelers. Family rooms are also available.
- Wellness and Fitness: Maintain your wellness routine even while traveling with the hotel’s fitness center, complete with state-of-the-art equipment. You can opt to unwind at the Despacio Beauty Center or take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool.
- Culinary Delights: At the hotel’s restaurant, Uno Zero Uno, travelers are served a tasty mix of Italian and Mediterranean cuisine. The Lobby Bar is the perfect spot to unwind with a cocktail or a cup of coffee.
- Adjustable Air-Condition: It gets hot in Rome in the summer, so having an AC unit with its own thermostat is a huge plus.
- Free Wi-Fi: Stay connected with complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel.
Standard Room Features
Hotel H10 Roma Città’s standard rooms provide a comfortable and restful stay. Some features you can expect in a standard room include:
- Plush Bedding: Sink into a cozy bed with high-quality linens.
- Air Conditioning: Stay cool during the warm Roman summers with individually controlled air conditioning in your room.
- Flat-Screen TV: Enjoy a variety of international channels.
- Minibar: Keep your own drinks cool or purchase one the stocked beverages.
- Workstation: A designated space to work, if you must.
- Ensuite Bathroom: The modern bathrooms are equipped with complimentary toiletries, a hairdryer, and a refreshing rain shower.
Exploring the Neighborhood and Beyond
Situated in the vibrant Marconi district, Hotel H10 Roma Città offers easy access to some of Rome’s most iconic attractions. The Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Vatican City are just a short drive away, making it a strategic base for sightseeing. Plus, the hotel is located in a quiet street in this mostly residential part of town and our busses can stop right in front of the property.
We’re big on safety and security
Your safety is of paramount importance to us at Inside Europe and a reason why we’ve made Hotel H10 Roma Città THE place to stay for our Incantato Concert Tours travelers seeking a Roman city center hotel at a reasonable cost for over a decade and counting. For peace of mind throughout your stayThe hotel is equipped with modern security features, 24-hour front desk service, and CCTV surveillance .